Justice Home The Constitution Flag

Family Law

Home> Family Law> Maintenance> Update Drive

InfoUpdateMaintenance Information Update Drive

If you live in the Free State or the North West and you are paying or receiving child maintenance monies, you need to update your personal information by 30 November 2016.

Follow this link to download the Child Maintenance Data verification Form [307kb]
- Please complete page 1 if you RECEIVE child maintenance.
- Please complete page 2 and 3 if you PAY child maintenance.

By updating your information at the courts, we can make child maintenance payments faster and smarter.


  1. Complete the Maintenance Verification Forms.
  2. Attach a certified copy of your ID document and those of the child/children receiving the monies.
  3. Attach your proof of residence.
  4. Attach a copy of the divorce decree or the child maintenance court order.
  5. Submit the completed form with the supporting documents at your nearest magistrate’s court or via email to maintenance@justice.gov.za.