The Rationalisation of Magisterial Districts project enbales communities to get the following services from courts near to them: Hearings of criminal cases and civil disputes, Maintenance, Small Claims Courts, Domestic Violence, Children’ Court and Deceased Estates. If you are not sure where to get help or you are unable to access or understand the maps of the new demarcation ask the court manager at your nearest court.
LEGENDS/KEYS: Magistrate Courts Branch & Detached Courts Periodical Courts in the District.
You can also follow this link to obtain the contact details for the courts if you are experiencing problems seeing or navigating the map.
Alternatively you can still do a place name search per region to find the nearest court. You can also follow this link to find the contact details of your nearest Police Station.
2. Bela-Bela [Main Seat: Bela-Bela]
3. Blouberg [Main Seat: Blouberg]
5. Giyani [Main Seat: Giyani]
6. Lepele-Nkumpi [Main Seat: Lebowakgomo]
8. Letaba [Main Seat: Ga-Kgapane]
12. Modimolle [Main Seat: Modimolle]
14. Molemole [Main Seat: Morebeng]
15. Mookgopong [Main Seat: Mookgopong]
16. Musina [Main Seat: Musina]
17. Mutale [Main Seat: Mutale]
20. Thulamela [Main Seat: Thohoyandou]
21. Tubatse [Main Seat: Burgersfort]
Enquiries on the Rationalisation Project can be directed to:
Mr Makena Z Moagi
Deputy Director (Court Establishment)
Tel: 012 315 1767. Fax: 086 507 4984, E-mail: Rationalisation@justice.gov.za