Justice Home The Constitution Flag

Frequently Asked Questions

Quick Links

Traffic Fines

Please follow this link to the AARTO website for information on how to pay your fine and/or how to make a representation should you believe there are reasonable grounds for cancelling your ticket.

Cyber Safety Tips

If you do not find the answer to your query here, please e-mail it through to webmaster@justice.gov.za

Legal Advice

Legal Aid South Africa provides professional legal advice and representation to those who can’t afford it. Visit their website for information or call them on the Legal Aid Advice Toll Free Line: 0800 110 110


How to lodge a complaint: