Mr TZ Malema (Acting from 15 Nov 2021)
Tel: 012 315 1016
* The development of programmes to promote the rights of vulnerable groups and to ensure customer management practices.
* The implementation of the child justice system in accordance with the child justice legislation.
Tel: 012 357 8565
Directorate: Victim Support and Specialised Services
Directorate: Family Law and Child Justice
* To effectively manage and coordinate superior, regional and district court performance efficiency services.
* To monitor and evaluate the performance of courts and justice services.
Tel: 012 315 1219 / 1418
Directorate: Superior Courts Efficiency Services
Directorate: Regional Courts Efficiency Services
Directorate: District Courts Efficiency Services
Directorate: National Operations Centre
* The development of operational strategies and policies affecting the functioning of courts.
* The management of court information.
* The planning of the budget and risk control.
* The management of establishment and statutory appointment.
Adv Elizabeth Picarra
Tel: 012 312 1658
Directorate: Judicial Support
* The initiation, coordination and development of policy related to judicial system.
* The monitoring and evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of existing policies.
* The provision of Judicial administration support.
Deputy Chief State Law Advisor (Chief Director)
Tel: 012 315 1509
Directorate: Policy Planning
* The provision of legal advisory services in respect of family matters (divorce, custody, maintenance, etc.
* The conducting of research on best practices to inform the development and revision of policies and legislations on family matters.
Chief Family Advocate
Adv. Petunia Seabi
Tel: 012 357 8022
Offices of the Family Advocate (x 15)
View contact details for the various Family Advocate offices.
* The development and implementation of operational policies and strategies in relation to courts and the co-ordination of stakeholder interface.
* The development of performance standards for courts and the monitoring of court performance.
* The promotion of the constitution, constitutional and legislative development and strengthening participatory democracy.
* The rendering of programmes and strategic management to courts.
* The development and monitoring of special programmes to promote the rights of vulnerable groups.
* The rendering of family advocate services.
* The provision and management of adequate, secured and user friendly justice service delivery points.
View contact details for each Regional Office (x9)