- The Constitution
- About the Branch
- The Legislative Process
- Invitation to Comment
- The South African Law Reform Comission (SALRC)
- Rules Board for Courts of Law
- Roll of appointed High Court Advocates
- Statstics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices
- Prevention and combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
Invitation to Comment
Invitation for public comments on the proposed draft Regulations Relating to Protected Disclosures, 2018 (GG 41581, GoN 187, 20 Apr 2018). Submission of comments close 21 May 2018.
Invitation for public comments on the Draft Regulations were compiled under section 109(1)(a) of the Legal Practice Act, 2014 (Act No. 28 of 2014). Comment on the proposed regulations is invited, before 1 June 2018.
Invitation for public comments on proposed amendments to the Recognition of Customary Marriages Act, 1998 (Act No. 120 of 1998), GG 41581, GoN 188, 20 Apr 2018). Submission of comments close 15 June 2018.
- Acts/Statutes administered by the Department
- Complete list of Statues (Acts)
Pre-Union Legislation, Legislation after 1910 (Union and Republic Legislation) and Constitutional Legislation
- Statutes promoted by the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development which have been enacted since 27 April 1994 (as at 08 Aug 2017)
Subordinate Legislation (Regulations)
Rules and Practise Directions
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- The Legal Practice Act, 2014 (Act 28 of 2014)