- The Constitution
- About the Branch
- The Legislative Process
- Invitation to Comment
- The South African Law Reform Comission (SALRC)
- Rules Board for Courts of Law
- Roll of appointed High Court Advocates
- Statstics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices
Invitation to Comment
Invitation for public comments on the Draft Regulations Relating to Sexual Offences Courts. Deadline for inputs and comments is 31 January 2018.
Invitation for public comments on the publication of particulars of proposed amendment to the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996. The intended Constitution Amendment Bill will provide for the redetermination of the geographical areas of the provinces of the Eastern Cape, KwaZuluNatal, the North West and the Northern Cape, as depicted in the maps in the Schedule hereto. The representations must reach the officials not later than 28 February 2018.
Invitation for public comments on the Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, Amendment of section 18 of Act 51 of 1977. Deadline for comments is 28 February 2018.
- Acts/Statutes administered by the Department
- Complete list of Statues (Acts)
Pre-Union Legislation, Legislation after 1910 (Union and Republic Legislation) and Constitutional Legislation
- Statutes promoted by the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development which have been enacted since 27 April 1994 (as at 08 Aug 2017)
Subordinate Legislation (Regulations)
GG Notices and Proclamations
Rules and Practise Directions
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- The Legal Practice Act, 2014 (Act 28 of 2014)