- Assistance to TRC Victims
- Child Justice & Children's Act
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- Expungement of a Criminal Record
- High Court Uniform Rules
- High Court Uniform Rules - Other
- Magistrate's Court Rules
- Magistrate's Court: Civil Section Forms
- Master of the High Court
- National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO)
- PAIA (Access to Information)
- Presidential Political Pardons
- Protection from Harassment Act, 2011 (Act 17 of 2011)
- Small Claims Court
- Supplier Registration Forms
- Trafficking in Persons
- The Equality Act
To improve access to justice a large number of Department of Justice and Constitutional Development forms are now available on our website. These forms are in PDF Form-format (eForm/ ) and can be completed online, printed and faxed or delivered to the relevant Offices.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- To complete and/or print the forms online, you will require Acrobat Reader 7.0 (minimum requirement).
- These forms can not be submitted electronically as yet.
To utilitse these forms you are requested to ensure that you have installed the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader version. This software can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website (http://www.adobe.com). The Department is in the process of translating the forms in all the official languages. Translated forms will be made available online once completed. Contact the webmaster if you have questions, comments or inputs regarding the forms.
Roll of Advocates - Registration Forms Eng / Afr
In terms of section 8 of the Admission of Advocates Act, 1964 (Act No. 74 of 1964), the Director-General of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is the custodian of the Roll of Advocates. Accordingly the Department is busy verifying the Roll of Advocates. It will be appreciated if all admitted advocates could complete the Registration Form and post it, as well as a certified copy of the order of the court.
Commissioners of Oaths
- Application for appointment as Commissioner of Oaths (J5) - Act 16 of 1963
Requirements: Please also submit a Certified copy of ID and a Letter of Recommendation from Employer.
Hand your application in at your nearest Magistrate’s Office...read more
- Application for accreditation and enrollment on the panel of Court-Annexed Mediators
- Application by witness or prospective witness to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form A [52KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Authorization by witness or prospective witness to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form B [37KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Authorization by a member of the family or household or a dependant of a witness or prospective witness or of such a member to be detained in or placed under protective custody - Form C [40KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Application for discharge from detention/waiver of protection - Form D [24KB] Criminal Procedure Act
- Civil Case Cover - J 23 [23KB]
- File Cover: Estates - J 34 [65KB]
- Suretyship - J 133 [32KB]
- Trafficking in Persons: Directives in terms of section 44(1)(a) of the Prevention and Combating of Trafficking in Persons Act, 2013 (Act No. 7 of 2013), including forms 1 & 2
- Guarantee - J 162 [38KB]
- Application for Appointment as Sheriff, Regulations relating to Sheriffs, 1990 [Regulation 2B(1)], Form 1- J 743 Eng [203KB] & J 743 Afr [314KB] (Regulations and Amendment to regulations, GG 34605, GoN 742, 14 Sep 2012)
- Report by authorised medical practitioner on the completion of a medico-legal examination [amended by Circular 30/2017] - J88 [361kb]
View the contact details for the various Magistrate Courts (Lower Coruts)
Archived information (Available on request)