- Assistance to TRC Victims
- Child Justice & Children's Act
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- Expungement of a Criminal Record
- High Court Uniform Rules
- High Court Uniform Rules - Other
- Magistrate's Court Rules
- Magistrate's Court: Civil Section Forms
- Master of the High Court
- National Register for Sex Offenders (NRSO)
- PAIA (Access to Information)
- Protection from Harassment Act, 2011 (Act 17 of 2011)
- Small Claims Court
- Supplier Registration Forms
- The Equality Act
PRESIDENTIAL POLITICAL PARDONS
- FURTHER INVITATION TO DIRECT VICTIMS TO COME FORWARD TO BE INFORMED AND TO MAKE SUBMISSIONS ON CERTAIN ALLEGED POLITICAL PARDON MATTERS
24 July 2015
The process regarding the applications for pardon of the 149 applicants, mentioned in the Schedule, as recommended by the Reference Group appointed for this purpose, on the basis of a political motive and/or political objective for the offences for which they seek a pardon, is nearing completion.
Victims who were directly affected by the offences committed by the applicants for pardon, as listed in the Schedule and who wish to be informed or to make submissions are invited to contact any of the following official(s) as a matter of urgency.
- Liana Nieuwoudt: Tel (012) 315 1278, Fritz Willmot: Tel (012) 315 1412 and/or Frederik Heyns: Tel (012) 315 1327
- E-mail: Lnieuwoudt@justice.gov.za
- Postal address: Directorate: Legal Process, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001
- Schedule: List of applicants being considered for a pardon by the
(A copy of the list in the other 10 languages is available on request).
- Terms of Reference for a Special Dispensation on Presidential Pardoning process relating to certain offenders (available in all 11 languages).
Please contact Ms Liana Nieuwoudt (LNieuwoudt@justice.gov.za or email@example.com) for for furhter information and for the relevant forms.