Departmental Structure: Constitutional Development
Ms Gabriella La Foy
Tel: 012 406 4817
Chief Directorate: International Legal Relations
* Regular liaison with SADC states.
* Co-ordinating all Commonwealth matters pertaining to the administration of justice.
* Interacting with other international bodies, such as the UN, the Hague Conference and the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law.
* Interacting with foreign states outside the SADC region.
* Negotiating extradition and mutuallegal-assistance agreements with other countries/international bodies.
* Preparing Cabinet and Parliament documentation for the ratification of human-rights treaties, including report writing.
* Processing requests for extradition, mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, Interrogatory commisSions and service of process.
* Processing requests for maintenance in terms of the Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders Act, 1963 (Act 80 of 1963).
Tel: 012 315 1658 /9
Fax: 012 315 4583
Directorate: Africa and SADC Matters
Herman Van Heerden
Tel: 012 315 1657, Fax: 086 682 6785, E-mail: HVanHeerden@justice.gov.za
Directorate: Extradition and Mutual Legal Support
Tel: 012 357 8516, Fax: 012 315 1557, E-mail: DMarivate@justice.gov.za
- Deputy Director
Tel: 012 357 8581, Fax: 086 507 7562, E-mail: email@example.com
Directorate: Global, Continental and Regional Matters
Chief Directorate: TRC
* The coordination o victim support, rehabilitation, reparation projects and the rendering of legal services.
* Liaising with the state departments, the private sector and other bodies relevant to the TRC process.
* The rendering of general administrative and financial support services on TRC programmes.
Dr Mochubela Seekoe
Tel: 012 406 4826
Fax: 012 3578570
Directorate: Stakeholder Information
Tel: 012 357 4678, Fax: 012 357 8570, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director
Tel: 012 357 8173, Fax: 086 629 2966, E-mail: email@example.com
Directorate: National Forum Against Racism (Secretariat of the NFAR)
Nthabiseng Sepanya Mogale
Tel: 012 357 8105, Fax: 012 357 8045