Administration of Justice
Information from the SA Yearbook on the Administration of Justice, published by the GCIS.
Portfolio Committee on Justice and Correctional Services in the National Assembly
Chairperson of Committee: Dr Mathole Serofo Motshekga
Secretary of Committee: Cindy Balie
Select Committee on Security and Justice in the National Council of Provinces (NCOP)
Included in this committee is Police, Justice and Correctional Services, Defence and Military Veterans.
Chairperson of Committee: Mr Dumisani Livingstone Ximbi
Ministerial cluster on Justice, Crime Prevention and Security
Chair: Minister of Defence and Military Veterans, Ms Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula.
Deputy Chair: Minister of Police, Mr Nathi Nhleko.
Ministries: Justice and Correctional Services, Defence, Home Affairs, Policeand State Security
Information on the Department's Access to Information (PAIA) manual...more
Contact details and CV's for the Minister and the Deputy Minister...more
Branches and Units
Follow this link to view a high level organogram of the Department...more
- Gender Issues
- International Legal Relations
- Justice College
- Office of the Chief State Law Adviser
- Office of the Master of the High Court
- Office of the Family Advocate
- Office of the State Attorney
- Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (Act 2 of 2000)
- Promotion of Administrative Justice Act (PAJA), 2000 (Act 3 of 2000)
- Promotion of the rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Restorative Justice
- Rules Board for Courts of Law