Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Keynote address by Minister Masutha at the launch of the South African Law Reform Commission Legal Essay Writing Competition [23 Feb]
- Invitation for nomination of candidate for appointment to the Equality Review Committee [19 Feb]
- Department of Justice to host a Back To School campagin with learners in Viljoenskroon Free State [14 Feb]
- Invitation for public comments on the Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, Amendment of section 18. Closing date: 28 Feb 2018
- Invitation for public comments on the publication of particulars of proposed amendment to the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996. Closing date: 28 Feb 2018
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Jan 2017
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims