Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Bid/Tender awarded: RFB 2017/02 [19 Jan]
- Master Updates [19 Jan]
- Updates to the Roll of appointed Advocates [19 Jan]
- Invitation for public comments on the Criminal Procedure Amendment Bill, Amendment of section 18. Closing date: 28 Feb 2018
- Publication of particulars of proposed amendment to the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996. Closing date: 31 Jan 2018
- Draft Regulations Relating to Sexual Offences Courts. Closing date: 31 Jan 2018
- Monthly Statstics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Dec 2017
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims