Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Master: List of Records of Accounts updates [21 Sep]
- Updates to the Roll of appointed Advocates [21 Sep]
- Invitation to comment on the Guidelines for the Commissioners of the Small Claims Courts [20 Sep]
- Acting Chief Master to offer free legal advice on the importance of having a will in Soshanguve on 20 Sep [19 Sep]
- State Attorney Briefing Stats: Aug 2017 [19 Sep]
- Prevention and Combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims