Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- New Jobs/Vacancies [16 Mar]
- Tender/Bid opening certificates [16 Mar]
- Tune In: 16 Mar, Prevention and combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill [16 Mar]
- Prevention and combating of Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill approved by Cabinet [16 Mar]
- Invitation for public comments on the publication of particulars of proposed amendment to the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996. Closing date extended to 31 Mar 2018
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Feb 2017
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Find info on LGBTI issues
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Rules Board
- Legal Services Charter
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims