Transparent, responsive and accountable justice services for all
- Various videos relating to Women's Month available on our YouTube "Justice Links" playlist [21 Aug]
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Jul 2018 [21 Aug]
- Statement of the Ministry of Justice and Correctional Services on the Appointment of an Advisory Committee on Legal Fees [20 Aug]
- Personal details of admitted Advocates for the Roll of Advocates Registration Form submission deadline extended to 31 Aug 2018
- Monthly Statistics on Briefings received by the State Attorney Offices for Jul 2018
See our latest updates on our RSS feed.
- Find a court in a proclaimed Magisterial District?
- Lodge a complaint
- Claim maintenance
- Apply for a domestic violence protection order
- Getting married or a divorce
- Remove/expunge my criminal record
- What is bail?
- Institute proceedings in the equality court?
- What is the NRSO?
- What is restorative justice?
- What are sexual offence crimes?
- Cyber safety tips
- Bill of Rights
- Acts & Bills & Fact sheets
- GG Notices
- Call for Public Comment
- Hate Crimes and Hate Speech Bill
- Rules Board
- Rules and Practise Directions for various Courts
- Roll of Advocates
- National Forum on the Legal Profession
- Statstics on State Attorney Briefings
- Commissioners of Oaths
- Domestic Violence
- TRC Victims